You were created for connection.
Single Life Workshop helps prepare you for the type of fulfilling relationships you’ve desired. By learning and living by God’s truths and inviting Holy Spirit into your relational journey, you will be equipping yourself for a lifetime of intimacy and connection in your relationships with others!
Single Life Workshop (SLW) provides key relational tools that can be applied by any person in any walk of life who wants another level of depth in their relationships – whether that’s your friendships, dating relationships, or even engagement.
By going through the SLW eCourse, you will:
Here's what SLW has done for others:
Who is the Single Life Workshop eCourse for?
- Identify any blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connection in your relationships
- Learn how to be more confident in who God has made you to be
- Experience greater freedom in risking, pursuing and engaging with the opposite sex in a dating relationship
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective
- If going through the course with friends: Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group
- Participate in activations that will implement the session material in your day-to-day life
- Intro + “Connecting With Jesus” Activity | Living Shamelessly With Nothing Hidden
- Taking Your Thoughts Captive + Modeling: 1-2-3 Skidoo!
- Pursuing Relationship With The Opposite Sex (Part 1)
- Pursuing Relationship With The Opposite Sex (Part 2)
- Taking Away The Horribleness Of “No” + Modeling: Taking Away The Horribleness Of "No"
- How To Listen Well + Modeling: Listening Exercise
- How To Bring God Into The Relationship
- Sex Before Marriage, Dating Non-Christians, & Dealing With Pain
- Embracing Our Sexuality
- Sex Talk
Included are these added BONUSES:
- A FREE download of the NHM Tool Booklet PDF
- A FREE download of the SLW Relationship Health Checklist, which contains 41 questions that will give you insight into the health and compatibility of your growing romantic relationship
- Bonus Homework for those of you want to want delve even deeper into the SLW lifestyle
- A full bonus session on the topic of "Blessing Your Spirit"
- Downloadable MP3 audio files of the teaching videos from all 10 sessions + bonus session
- Downloadable PDF files of the activation exercises and homework from all 10 sessions + bonus session
- Access to a closed Facebook community group for SLW eCourse participants only where you can build community and receive support from other course members
What happens after I purchase the eCourse?
Upon purchasing this course, you will immediately receive instant access to all of the sessions so that you may go through the course at your own pace.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is the Single Life Workshop eCourse?
A: The price for the eCourse is $79 USD.
Q: How may I pay for the eCourse?
A: You may pay for the eCourse with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover debit or credit card.
Q: What are the materials that I will need for the eCourse?
A: We recommend using a journal, as there are some activities and homework which will require you to write down what you are hearing God speak to you.
Q: I’m taking the eCourse with a group of my friends. What is the best way to do this eCourse as a small group?
A: The course will contain clear instructions in the introduction for how to navigate through the course as a small group, if you choose.
Q: I’m taking the eCourse along with a group of my friends. Can I print out the PDFs so we each have a copy?
A: Copies of the PDFs for an eCourse you have purchased may be made in order to facilitate a small group of singles/couples going through the eCourse together in your home for as many times as you lead it in your home. We ask you to honor copyright laws and limit the number of printed copies to those participating in the small group.
Q: Is the eCourse available worldwide?
A: Yes. It’s easy to register and participate from anywhere in the world!
Q. When does the eCourse start and end?
A. Because the SLW eCourse is on-demand, you will have access to the course anytime via an internet connection, and you will be able to take the class at your own pace.
Q: How long do I have access to the SLW eCourse?
A: Once purchased, you will always have access to the eCourse; your access will not expire.
Q. Will I be able to ask the Byrnes questions directly?
A. The Byrnes are not available to answer questions directly. However, if you have questions regarding the eCourse, accessing your eCourse account, the SLW itinerary, etc. - the Nothing Hidden Ministries team will be happy to assist you. You may reach the NHM team at email@example.com.
Q. What does each session look like in this eCourse?
A. Each session contains a teaching video along with a downloadable PDF file that highlights key points from the teaching, along with activation homework and any applicable additional resources.
Q: How long is each session?
A: The length of each session varies. It can range anywhere from 25 minutes - 45 minutes, excluding the time spent on activation exercises, homework and bonus homework.
Q. Can I get a refund?
A. Refunds are not available, as all eCourse purchases are final.
Q. What if I have additional questions about the SLW eCourse?
A. If you can’t find the answer to your question above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. What if I have billing questions after I’ve purchased the course?
A. If you have a specific billing question once you have already purchased the course, please email us at email@example.com.
Q. Can I give the course as a gift?
Q. What if I’m having trouble logging in?
A. You will need to log in with the same username or email and password that you used when you registered for the course.
If you forgot your account username or password, simply click the “Forgot Password” link on the sign-in page to reset your password.
IMPORTANT! Once you reset your password, keep a record of your login information so you can easily access the course.
Q. Will I be able to download the course material?
A. All course videos and PDFs will be available online by accessing the eCourse site. You will not be able to download the teaching videos, however you will be able to download the MP3 audio files from the teaching videos and the PDF files from all 10 sessions + bonus session.
Q. How can I get more help even after I complete the SLW eCourse?
A. We suggest attending a live Single Life Workshop. For the SLW itinerary, please click here.
Barry & Lori Byrne | NHM Founders & Directors
Barry Byrne has been a marriage and family therapist for over 30 years, as well as a devoted student of God’s Word. He has ministered at Bethel Church in Redding, California in the Transformation Center both as a teacher and supervisor to the counselors. His wisdom, experience and anointing in the area of Spirit-led inner-healing are powerfully matched with the Father’s heart of love to bring about life-changing breakthrough for hundreds of clients and participants.
Brendon Byrne | SLW Co-Founder
Brendon Byrne is a life coach, speaker, and author. With a degree in Psychology and years of experience as a men’s purity group leader, Brendon has helped countless individuals move towards sexual purity, freedom in areas of struggle, and deeper connection in their relationships and with God. He’s committed to empowering others like you to continually move toward the abundant life we are all meant to live. He currently lives in Redding, CA.
Jeremy Byrne | SLW Speaker
Jeremy Byrne lives in Los Angeles with his wife Britt. He has completed two years of Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. Jeremy has his own relationship coaching practice, is a licensed cosmetologist (hairstylist), a commercial actor, co-hosts a podcast, writes music with his brother Justin as part of the duo Jer & Jaws, has a YouTube channel with his wife and leads worship at their church in LA. He combines his life experience with God, his talents as an entertainer, and genuine love for people to lead singles into breakthrough while having fun.
Justin Byrne | SLW Speaker
Justin Byrne is a musician/songwriter who has written and co-written many songs performed by Bethel Church (Redding) and Jesus Culture. He is currently living in Redding producing music as well as editing special NHM media projects remotely. He brings a passion to see God transform lives in the workshops and shares his story with vulnerability and humor.
Nothing Hidden Ministries is committed to helping people just like you experience deeper connection in their relationships and with God by living a lifestyle of openness, transparency, and vulnerability in community.
NHM is the home of Love After Marriage, Single Life Workshop, and Spirit Connection.
Nothing Hidden Ministries • 20 Lake Blvd • Redding, CA 96003 • 530-204-5401 • firstname.lastname@example.org